Hello STARBUCKS lovers!
I was doing a little grocery shopping the other day and I came across this gorgeous, pink Starbucks tumbler. I am not embarrassed to admit that this was a no-brainer purchase. I immediately knew this was
a chic coffee accessory
I just had to have. Now, I know what you’re thinking…I only wanted this because it’s pink. Well, yes and no. Let me tell you that this is my first Starbucks tumbler. Why? Because prior to this one not too many other ones have caught my eye. Plus, I am not a collector and I don’t like to accumulate a bunch of stuff. This will probably be my one and only Starbucks tumbler for a very, long time. Unless I come across a pink, cherry blossom Starbucks tumbler. I am obsessed with pink cherry blossoms.
5 reasons why I’m glad I purchased this pink Starbucks tumbler:
- I liked the size: it wasn’t too big or too small. Seriously, I couldn’t carry around those big venti/humongous tumblers. I wanted one that I could easily take on the go.
- I love the colors. It has a mixture of a variety of colors, not just pink. Very cool, fun, and psychedelic.
- It’ll encourage me to make more coffee from my Keurig coffee machine, and not go to Starbucks as often. Which will help me save a little money.
- I’m going to enjoy carrying this around as an accessory as well. Right? Like, it’s just as cute as carrying around a pink clutch.
- It was an affordable, fun purchase for myself as a treat. (You gotta treat yourself sometimes)
As you can see from the pictures in this post, I’m already enjoying my little gem with some delicious pink sugar cookies and some other sweet treats. If you come across this tumbler at your local Starbucks or in the market and your hesitating…don’t.
I don’t regret this purchase, and you won’t either.
Plus, look at how much fun I’m going to have when I make my coffee every day. My favorite Keurig Starbucks coffee pod is the Veranda Blend, and that’s what will be going inside my new tumbler.
Also, another reason I purchased this pink tumbler ASAP is because an online Starbucks store no longer exists. If something in their actual store catches your attention, you should probably purchase it when you can. I’m sure eventually it’ll end up on Amazon, but how much more expensive will it be?
Now, I know it’s currently winter, but this is not a very wintery tumbler. Honestly, this is a total spring coffee accessory, it’s gonna look so chic with a colorful spring wardrobe. Don’t you agree? Or maybe I’m over thinking this whole obsession with my gorgeous, little purchase. But who can blame me, lol. I’m officially chick in pink with this perfect Starbucks tumbler.
(Btw, SBX did not sponsor this post.)
Wanna read more like this? Click here
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE